Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Why Take a Course at DITC?

www.ditcusa.com

DITC gives 110% attention to our professionals who join the courses

Read the story: 


“I want to thank DITC for being so nice to my staff.  I signed up my hygienist and assistant for a class last week on Sept 17th.  They told me that they were the only (2) people there and DITC had the class for just the 2 of them.  Thank you very much for not cancelling the class and for taking such good care of them.  I myself took a 2 day class at DITC back in March and was impressed and happy with your entire set-up.  I thought the class had a very good speaker, was well organized and worth the money.  So, thanks again, hope to be back soon for another implant course.” 


Intimate classroom size.

If you are looking to increase your dental implant knowledge in a unique and convenient location, DITC offers an intimate setting encouraging a through learning experience. The class size is limited to 25 attendees. Professionals have the ability to interact in small groups which allows for more questions and answers. 

"Practical and very informative," says one of our doctors. 



Michelle Cabral, DITC Coordinator, along with our experienced MIS Representatives have filled rapidly our classrooms. Course attendees work individually in training stations including all the latest implantology equipment needed and guided by professional instructors. Learn your implant placement technique from the experts.  



This is what some attendees had to say: 

“The lecture and lecturers were very informational.”  “The most comprehensive course for implants.” “Awesome instructors and helpful staff.” “Loved it, I will be back.”   

No comments:

Post a Comment